Monday, October 19, 2009

Memoirs of lost friend

I tried it hard, harder today
But no! I cannot forget you
Writing poem for you and me
And like us made for depart

You were beautiful to others
For me you were perfect
Every moment spent with you
Became just memoirs and no more

Everyday I choose star in sky
Hoping that it may be you
Everyday I kiss the flower
Hoping that it might be you

I won’t blame you nor can I
It was fault with our lucks
Certainly we made for each other
But unluckily made for depart

I turn on pages of album everyday
Your smile on face makes me cry
It takes me to our those old days
And your memoirs just get sharper

The first day of college and the zeal
Stubborn was I to see your beauty
Friendship with you and proposal
All are refreshing in my mind

I said “Can we be friends?”
With your affirmative nod we started
We walked together and singed together
Spent all those moment for ever

Seems yesterday I had met you
Today I am alone without you
Luckier die young without torment
Unlucky I left to live in agony

Tried everything to forget your image
But every glasses of the wine
Just carries you image within it
Red, Pink, and White and fade away…



Everyday everyway I see for you
Every moment and event eyes look for you
Oh! Please come back to my life
My life is out of track without you


So, I am trying for something new
Every moment I will remember you
Till tears in my eyes vanish
And mind says “this image no more”

But you will be still in my heart
Hoping you are looking from above
I am trying to smile with tearful eyes
And, living just with your memoirs

No comments:

Post a Comment