Monday, October 19, 2009

Tragic story of broken heart

My friends often call me ridiculous
I will say if they think,then I am
One told me your smile is nice
I tried but other said to bring from heart
Alas! my heart is already broken to pieces
Tried to assemble but before the completion
I was dissembled to be what I am now

I would never get to anyone as I did to you
Thanks to you for no deception anymore
No foil of my career and waste of my time
No rushes for valentine,new year and birthdays
No hurry, tension and languish at all
But I may say you are ugly, selfish one
Reason just because I did not get you
And hope I will not get anyone like you

"Sweety" I said,"Dear" you replied
I said "I love you.Cannot live without you!"
Looking through and then with long breath
You replied "I have not thought yet"
But preety girl what were you thinking
When you gladly took those red roses
And smiled when i kissed your hands
Nodded to my words and gratefully took the gifts

Were you running after the parcels?
Then my coffin I devote to you
Tear up the chest and see through it
Suprised will you be to find yourself
But I will always wish best for you
May you always smile and dance
If you mind it then you can
But truly I am saying from my heart

Yesterday my hanky were wet
Because I was trying to get you
Today my sleeves are wet
Because seems impossible to forget you
But tomorrow will come for you dear
Because you will neither get nor forget me
So, I humbly request "Never go near to be far
Because it is too difficult to forget your nearest

No comments:

Post a Comment